Kambo Practitioner Training Course
- History and Origins of Kambo
- Science of Kambo
- Traditional Uses and Application
- Sacred Space
- Energy Alignment and Management, Energetic Hygiene
- Kambo Legalities - claims, waivers, forms, protocols
- Personal Physical Prep
- Kambo Ceremony - protections, master of ceremony qualities and characteristics, prep, space, altars, medicine bag, supplies, instruments
- Recognizing and knowing your gifts
- Prayer, intention
- Sound Healing, Sacred Tools, Instruments and Voice
- Professionalism, Role of the practitioners
- Quantum Healing - Protection, Grids, Crystal Use, Navigation of other realms, Timelines, understanding of healing across space and time
- Trauma -physical, emotional, mental
- Mental Illness -Clinical
- Kambo and introduction to other medicines (Aya, Iboga, )
- Medicine placement, Opening gates
- Self treatments
- Different types of treatments and applications
- Group ceremonies
- Hapay and Sanaga
- Practical Work -Layered treatments, self treatments, Right of Passage Initiation, 4 different placement application
- Integration and Post Kambo Care
- Working with specific health conditions - herx
- Fundamental Shamanic Training
- Sacred Tool Initiation, Plant Baths -
- Elemental Ceremony Fire/Water
- Cacao Ceremony
- Chakra Activation
- 5 sessions of Kambo -if you have not been able to access ceremonies, we can host a few circles so that you can attain the required number. We will accommodate a pre-training rate.
- Basic First Aid course
- In person interview
- Physically, Mentally, Emotionally fit to complete an intensive 10 day training. Emotional intelligence is a must. More on emotional intelligence (here).
- Towel, facecloths
- bedding -pillow
- yoga mat
- layered clothing
- sacred tools - if you have
- journel, coloured pencils
- outdoor clothing
For more info and to register email (here).
Meet your teachers
Rebecca is an Advanced Kambo Practitioner and a Shamanic Practitioner. She has been serving Kambo for 6 years and is the author of "The Ultimate Guide to Shamanism."
Rebecca was a Registered Nurse in her previous career giving her a deeper understanding of safety, chronic illness and overall wellness. Rebecca works with all types of clients from those with complex health conditions to clients who want to reset and up level their entire system.
Rebecca brings her skills from other healing modalities including: Energy/Quantum Healing, Sound Healing, Crystal Healing, Shamanism and Space Clearing. Rebecca also offers a variety of plant medicine ceremonies.
How Rebecca came to Kambo
Rebecca first learned about Kambo while she was in Peru working with other sacred plant medicines. She had several Kambo treatments in Peru and experienced deep cleansing and healing. She felt an instant connection to the spirit of Kambo and was drawn to learn all she could about this sacred medicine while she was there. When she returned home she continued to work with kambo and learn about Kambo and began treatments on herself regularly. Although she was trained in the conventional Western medical model with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing, Rebecca has never supported the pharmaceutical industry and has always been a strong believer in natural medicines . She has spent years studying and using natural/alternative medicines and Kambo is the most powerful treatment she has come across for healing on all levels. She wanted to be able share Kambo with others on their healing journey and deepen her studies through the IAKP training, she then became an advanced practitioner through the IAKP. After 6 years of serving Kambo and developing her own ways to work with the medicine, she combined her shamanic training and other teachings to develop an original Kambo Practitioner course and school called, The Heart Centred Kambo Center.
Kambo is a very powerful sacred medicine that deserves respect and needs to be administered by someone who is properly trained. She is honoured to carry the medicine of the Kambo frog and humbled to be of service to those who are called to Kambo. Rebecca also works with other sacred plant medicines for the purpose of ceremony and healing.
As an internationally based physical education teacher and coach for well over a decade, I held several enriching positions in a manner that allowed me to care for the health and well-being of my students and team members.
After a deadly infection physically halted my first passion, it also propelled me into a yearlong devotion to healing myself from within. Through this journey, Kambo was the catalyst that brought change to the course of my life forever.
This metamorphosis has embodied health in all facets, I have gained a deep respect and reverence for the peptide rich Kambo and a variety of therapeutic plant and animal extracts from around the world. I have come to honour and pay heed to my spirit and the path that it leads; allowing this knowledge to feed my soul with rich cultural experiences, training and practice.
In March 2020, I travelled deep into the Peruvian jungle to gather and collect medicine from the frog. It was a momentous encounter, one that moved me in many ways. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to hold this incredible amphibian and give thanks to her for saving my life.
The Bufo Alvarius Toad had been calling me since 2017. In the world of sacredelics there are few female practitioners in existence with a safe, comforting environment.
I had the opportunity to travel to Mexico in 2020, it was time once again to follow the calls of beyond. A truly transformative training, with a that not only gifted me the ability to serve the “God Molecule,” but to continue to heal myself in profound ways.