Kambo Practitioner Training
- History and Origins of Kambo
- Science of Kambo
- Traditional Uses and Application
- Sacred Space
- Energy Alignment and Management, Energetic Hygiene
- Kambo Legalities - claims, waivers, forms, protocols
- Personal Physical Prep
- Kambo Ceremony - protections, master of ceremony qualities and characteristics, prep, space, altars, medicine bag, supplies, instruments
- Recognizing and knowing your gifts
- Prayer, intention
- Sound Healing, Sacred Tools, Instruments and Voice
- Professionalism, Role of the practitioners
- Quantum Healing - Protection, Grids, Crystal Use, Navigation of other realms, Timelines, understanding of healing across space and time
- Trauma -physical, emotional, mental
- Mental Illness -Clinical
- Kambo and introduction to other medicines (Aya, Iboga, )
- Medicine placement, Opening gates
- Self treatments
- Different types of treatments and applications
- Group ceremonies
- Hapay and Sanaga
- Practical Work -Layered treatments, self treatments, Right of Passage Initiation, 4 different placement application
- Integration and Post Kambo Care
- Working with specific health conditions - herx
- Fundamental Shamanic Training
- Sacred Tool Initiation, Plant Baths -
- Elemental Ceremony Fire/Water
- Cacao Ceremony
- Chakra Activation
- 5 sessions of Kambo -if you have not been able to access ceremonies, we can host a few circles so that you can attain the required number. We will accommodate a pre-training rate.
- Basic First Aid course
- In person interview
- Physically, Mentally, Emotionally fit to complete an intensive 2 week training. Emotional intelligence is a must. More on emotional intelligence (here).
- Towel, facecloths
- bedding -pillow
- yoga mat
- layered clothing
- sacred tools - if you have
- journel, coloured pencils
- outdoor clothing
For more info and to register email (here).
Meet your teachers
As an internationally based physical education teacher and coach for well over a decade, I held several enriching positions in a manner that allowed me to care for the health and well-being of my students and team members.
After a deadly infection physically halted my first passion, it also propelled me into a yearlong devotion to healing myself from within. Through this journey, Kambo was the catalyst that brought change to the course of my life forever.
This metamorphosis has embodied health in all facets, I have gained a deep respect and reverence for the peptide rich Kambo and a variety of therapeutic plant and animal extracts from around the world. I have come to honour and pay heed to my spirit and the path that it leads; allowing this knowledge to feed my soul with rich cultural experiences, training and practice.
In March 2020, I travelled deep into the Peruvian jungle to gather and collect medicine from the frog. It was a momentous encounter, one that moved me in many ways. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to hold this incredible amphibian and give thanks to her for saving my life.
The Bufo Alvarius Toad had been calling me since 2017. In the world of sacredelics there are few female practitioners in existence with a safe, comforting environment.
I had the opportunity to travel to Mexico in 2020, it was time once again to follow the calls of beyond. A truly transformative training, with a that not only gifted me the ability to serve the “God Molecule,” but to continue to heal myself in profound ways.
I understand the need for healing beyond convention: I offer sacred Kambo, Bufo, Hapay (Rapé) Sanaga and sessions in safe, comfortable, private settings worldwide.